Yerevan Haybusak University Armenia
Yerevan Haybusak University Armenia was founded in 1991 by Academician Levon Harutyunyan with three faculties, medical, economics and food technology. In 1997-2014 Yerevan Haybusak University has participated in ‘seven dozens of international educational exhibitions and for the quality of education, has received various awards. For higher efficiency of educational process in 2006, the Yerevan Haybusak University Armenia acquired a second building in Yerevan. Yerevan Haybusak University students participate and take part in the cultural life, sports and social life, notable achievements in these fields.
Haybusak University is accredited by the state’s largest private higher medical education institutions and vocational projects that qualified personnel is preparing 18 higher education, vocational education 8 majors. Yerevan Haybusak University Armenia has also additional educational programs for medical students, which provides additional training. Yerevan Haybusak University Armenia provide educational programs are accredited by the State University and graduate receive a state recognized bachelor’s degree valid all over the world. It received state accreditation in the year 2001 and currently has more than 5400 students, 300 teachers. Faculties at the Yerevan Haybusak University include medicine, international relations, economics and humanities.
Yerevan Haybusak University Armenian Open University and the International Relations Institute came together in 2007 give birth to the International Academy of Education (IAE). Yerevan Haybusak University Armenia educational structure which came with the other institutes mentioned above with the aim of providing good quality undergraduate and higher quality medical education. Academy of Education (IAE) high school was started sometime later that year. The school of medicine of the Yerevan Haybusak University offers specialized courses on General Medicine, Pharmacology and Dentistry.
Why Join Yerevan Haybusak University Armenia
- Top Medical University in Eastern Europe
- Armenia is the First Christian Country in the World
- One of the Best Country in the World with Low Crime Index and High Safety
- Index International Students from Around the World
- Many Indian Students Currently Studying
- Student Exchange Programs with many European and American Universities
- Special Affiliation with Cambridge, University of Louisiana, Preston University
- Member of Erasmus Mundus Member of Socrates Committee of Oxford
- High Pass Percentage in ‘FMGE’
Document For MBBS Admission
- Scanned copy of the NEET score card
- Scanned copy of mark sheet and certificate of class 10th
- Scanned copy of passing mark sheet and certificate of class 12th
- 6 Passport size colored photographs
- Scanned copy of passport (first and last page)
- HIV test report with sign of doctor
Hostels Accommodation For Yerevan Haybusak University
- Foreign students studying at Yerevan Haybusak University can live in rental apartments or in hostels. Students residing at our hostel are offered comfortable rooms with a picturesque view of Ararat Valley (Mount Ararat). The hostel is situated at 4 to 5 km from the Yerevan Haybusak University. Hostel accommodation is provided at a nominal fee. Here, students are provided with basic facilities including reading halls and a laundromat. Grocery stores, restaurants, coffee shops, retail stores, public internet spots, pars and transport facilities are of walking distance from the hostel.