Admission Form And Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Russian Medical Universities :
For the admission in Russian Medical Universities follow the MCI and Medical University criteria:
- Age- He/she has completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year.
- Academic: Student in 10+2 or Higher Secondary equivalent should have passed in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually .He/She should have obtained minimum 50% marks aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. OR
- B.Sc in Indian University, provided that he/she has passed the B.Sc examination with not less than two of the following subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) and further that he/she has passed the earlier qualifying examination with the following subjects-Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. OR
- Any other examination which is equivalent to the intermediate science examination of an Indian University/Board, taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology and English including practical test in PCB.
- Limited seats available, book your seat first for being beneficiary .
For more details regarding admission procedure please contact us +91-9899999322, 9818058319