Master of Surgery (MS) Post Graduate Medical Course
The period of training for obtaining these degrees shall be 3 years completed including the period of examination
(1) Provided that in the case of students having a recognized 2 year postgraduate diploma course in the same subject, the period of training, including the period of examination, shall be two year.
(2) Diplomas: The period of training for obtaining a postgraduate Diploma shall be 2 years completed including the examination period.
Russia affords first-class training to students across the globe. it is a well known destination for students who desire to pursue put up-commencement in medical sciences. you could sign up in a Russian university easily without project a complex procedure. The M.D. diploma presented by way of the Russian Universities is accepted throughout the globe. For the advantage of international college students, the route is obtainable in English. you may also choose publications which are taught in Russian. so that it will sign up in these courses, you need to go through a preparatory course in Russian language. most of the plethora of alternatives which the Russian universities offer you can pick out a route which fits your necessities. via combining theoretical expertise and sensible instructions, the faculties goal at producing professional doctors who could make a mark in the medical industry. analyzing in a Russian college comes with positive blessings. You do not want to appear for entrance tests so that you can enroll inside the publish-commencement packages. The ranges offered by the faculties are identified by WHO and UNESCO. the colleges offer big possibilities to the students and help them to tools up for expert challenges. The committed team of workers in the schools display advanced teaching techniques which they adapt to impart properly designed courses. The student teacher ratio is 7:1, which suggests that scholars acquire personalised interest inside the instructions and find it simpler to clean their doubts and queries.
The post-graduation course can be completed in 2 to 5 years. For an MD course in Russia, the students need to finish MBBS course from a college which is recognized by the Medical council of India. Few postgraduate faculties presented by the Russian universities encompass Cardiology, Angiosurgery, Endocrinology, standard surgery, Nephrology, Neurology and Neonatology.Some colleges offer specialization in general medicine, preventive medicine, pediatrics, stomatology and pharmacy. For some courses, entrance tests are held in Chemistry, Biology and Russian language.
At the times of application along with the application form:
- Photo copies of 10th mark sheet
- Photo copies of 10th passing certificate
- Photo copies of 12th mark sheet
- Photo copies of 12th passing certificate
- Photo copies of College Leaving certificate
- vcopies of mark sheets for all academic years in medicine
- Photo copies of transcripts
- Photo copies of Internship completion certificate
- Photo copies of provisional / degree certificate
- Photo copies of registration certificate
- Copy of the passport (If the same is ready)