Chuvash State Medical University Russia
Chuvash State Medical University Russia was founded in 1967; Chuvash State University is located in Cheboksary, on the Volga River northeast of Moscow. The Chuvash State Medical University is recognized by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation. The Chuvash State Medical University is one of the most famous higher medical education institutions.
The Chuvash State University has over ten thousand students and around three thousand faculty, including seventy-seven Doctors of Sciences. MBBS in Chuvash State Medical University Russia is very popular among the Indian students.
Why study In Russia?
- The Chuvash State Medical University is recognized by MCI, WHO, GMC, USMLE and it is also listed in FAIMER list
- Medium of instruction is English
- Tuition fees very low and cost of leaving is very affordable
- Very high quality of teaching standards
- Moderate climate around the year
- Friendly environment of both university and hostel
- Experienced International faculties
- Scanned copy of the NEET score card
- Scanned copy of mark sheet and certificate of class 10th
- Scanned copy of passing mark sheet and certificate of class 12th
- 6 Passport size colored photographs
- Scanned copy of passport (first and last page)
- HIV test report with sign of doctor