Kazan federal Medical university Russia
Founded in the year 1805 Kazan Federal University is one of the oldest universities in Russia. Kazan federal Medical university Russia is a multidisciplinary higher education institution in Kazan, in the Tartarstan region of Russia. The university has a legacy of academic prestige. Separated from the university in 1930, The medical faculty becoming Kazan State Medical University and getting university status in its own right in 1994.
Students are encouraged to take part in sports and social clubs as part of their university experience.
Kazan federal university fee, Admission, and Eligibility Criteria:
Admission Process is easy and students must need to fulfill the admission requirement. After Fulfilling the eligibility criteria, apply online for Registration with application fee payment.
- Admission process with complete documentation.
- Counseling of students on the pros and cons of international universities.
- Visa formalities including pre to post-departure activities.
- Complying to university guidelines.
- Accommodation process if needed
- Scanned copy of the NEET score card
- Scanned copy of mark sheet and certificate of class 10th
- Scanned copy of passing mark sheet and certificate of class 12th
- 6 Passport size colored photographs
- Scanned copy of passport (first and last page)
- HIV test report with sign of doctor