Perm State Medical University
Perm state medical university (PSMU) was established in the year 1916, which is one of the most experienced medical universities in the world. Perm state medical university Russia is recognized by National Medical Council (NMC) and World Health Organization (WHO). Perm state medical university (PSMU) has a land area of 50 hectares which includes 12 hostels with kitchens in it.
Perm State Medical University (PSMU) is one of the top-ranked government universities in the Russian country. The duration of an MBBS degree in Perm state medical university (PSMU) is about 6 years. National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is mandatory for Indian students to study at Perm state medical university (PSMU) but International English Language Testing System (IELTS) and Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) is not mandatory.
In the year 2014 Perm state medical university (PSMU) was assigned the status of the state University. The Perm state medical university (PSMU) students are given free Medical Council of India (MCI) coaching classes every year at the University to prepare them for the Foreign Medical Graduates Examination (FMGE) in which the PSMU students who appeared in the exam in 2019 cleared it.
Faculties At Perm State Medical University :
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of pediatrics
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Medico-prophylactic
- Faculty of Clinical Psychology and Higher Nursing Education
- Faculty of Continuing Professional Education
- Faculty of Pre-University Education and Targeted Education
Student Life :
Benefits of studying MBBS at Perm state medical university, especially for Indian students.
- Easy and hassle free admission procedure
- No entrance exam
- Affordable course fees
- European standard of living
- Degrees are recognized worldwide
- Indian canteen or food joints can be found
Students of the Perm state medical University actively participate in the work of international student congresses, conferences, seminars, international volunteer movements. Results of their investigations are published in foreign journals. They regularly train at foreign university hospitals during summer holidays and organize similar study courses for foreign students.
- The material and technical basis is being constantly improved. Five buildings for training students have been reconstructed and modernly furnished; lecture halls are equipped with multimedia complexes. There are 12 computer rooms, an electronic medical library
- Sports and health-improving center, universal sports and training halls, table tennis, billiard, darts, and therapeutic physical training halls, rehearsal halls, musical instruments, stage suits;
- Hospital with modern equipment, dental clinic, aid posts;
- dining rooms and buffets with hot food;
- 5 hostels per 1785 places in the center of the city. (The hostels have their own kitchens, laundry rooms, rooms for study and training sessions, recreation rooms, gym, etc. The complete hostel complex is equipped with internet access.)
Perm State Medical University has five comfortable hostels for students at the university campus. Hostels furnished and equipped with internet. The hostel rooms are designed such as 2-3 students can share one room. The rooms are equipped with air-conditioning and centralized heating system. The location of the hostels is very near to the centre of the city. The local markets and other amenities are easily accessible to the students. The hostels have their own kitchens, laundry rooms, rooms for study and training sessions, recreation rooms, gym etc. The complete hostel complex is equipped with internet access. Perm State Medical University aims at providing maximum comfort to the international students.